Full-Time Graphic Designer
Are you an experienced interactive graphic designer professional with strong passion for designing exceptional user experiences? If so, you will become part of a small and talented team responsible for enhancing our app’s user experience as well as creating in-store interactive displays with a growing customer base of leading global retailers.
All you need is…
- 2-4 years of experience designing user interfaces for various channels (e.g. tablet, mobile, web, desktop, TV)
- Graduate of a leading and recognized design school
- preferably a specialization in Interaction Design
- Strong UI/UX experience creating interfaces for complex interactive products.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) with ability to travel occasionally to customer sites overseas, and interact with teams in multiple international locations.
- Expert of Adobe creative suite
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience is advantaged.
Send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Associate / London
We are seeking a proven business development executive with experience and connections in fashion and/or retail to expand our client base of retailers and e-retailers in the U.K.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relative experience with understanding of fashion/technology experience a plus
- 4+ years’ experience in Business Development with management of staff and accountability/metrics measurement for success.
- Proven ability of identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth for specific geographic areas, industries, or accounts.
- Proven ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of management within client accounts.
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, making sales presentations, closing techniques, and developing service and pricing proposals
- Demonstrated team player and ability to work effectively in team environments
Contact Adam Kaplan with CV and salary expectations.